Our Returns Policy forms part of, and must be read in conjunction with, our Website Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to change this Returns Policy at any time. It is important that you check your order or items upon receipt and always before use. If any errors occur or issues arise, then these need to be reported to us immediately so that we can investigate. Our Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights.
NO REFUND FOR ITEMS ON SALE
All sales items or discounted items are final unless an item is proven to be damaged or faulty.
DAMAGED OR FAULTY PRODUCTS
We take care to pack your products carefully so that they won't get damaged in transit. If, for whatever reason, they arrive damaged or faulty, we ask that you let us know within 7 days of receiving them in the mail.
We will arrange for the damaged or faulty product to be returned to us and you can let us know whether you would like us to either:
- send a replacement to you; or
- provide you with a refund.
Please see details below on how to organise a return.
HOW TO RETURN PRODUCTS
To return a wrong, faulty or damaged product, please follow the simple steps below:
1. To let us know the issue and that you would like to arrange a product return.
Contact us via email@example.com with an attached image of your wrong, faulty or damaged product. We will assess and then advise the best address for you to send the products to.
Contact must be made within 7 days after the arrival of your product.
2. Once advised on the return address. Pack and seal the item/s in their original shipping package and post them back to us.
3. We will organise a refund or replacement depending on the option you have selected. Please allow for up to 14 days to process a refund. Note that replacement delivery timeframes are subject to stock availability.
WILL YOU REFUND MY POSTAGE COSTS TO RETURN AN ITEM?
We are more than happy to refund postage costs to return an item where the return is required due to our error for example:
- If the item is damaged or faulty; or
- If we sent you the wrong item.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions in regards to your item return.
Or check out our Returns Form HERE
Deadly Wears acknowledges the Traditional Owners and the Elders, past, present and future. We pay our respects to our Ancestors before us and for all they have fought for. We acknowledge the Harm that has occurred to the Traditional Lands and we will continue to work towards a future where our lands and people are healed. Deadly Wears acknowledges other First Nations people from across the world.
Deadly Wears is designed & printed on Gunaikurnai Country
Copyright © 2020 Deadly Wears - All Rights Reserved.
Wear your ethics.